Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Animal Control

Fall is here!! And I cannot be happier.. Mostly because animal prints are all the rage these days. Yes, I am one of those girls who loves herself a good print, even more so if it resembles something you'd see on a safari. From leopard print skinny belts to croc print flats to cheetah print skirts, it's everywhere! My advice... Let your inner cougar (or jaguar) out the cage and give in to this trend. What makes these prints so fun and versatile is that they're not only being seen in traditional muted hues of black and tan, but also in every other color of the rainbow. Fall doesn't have to be as dull as the weather can be, this season it's going to be as firery and sexy as summer!

I'm writing from my iPad these days... Part of why this blog has been dead for a few months is because my hubby and I just moved from NJ to Indianapolis... During the trek my MacBook Pro died.. So I apologize for the lack of images, hopefully the links on certain words help out. These iPads aren't as equipped and you would think!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang Tab... glad you let me know I could bust out my leopard print rrraoww!

    ReplyDelete